Saturday, January 22, 2011

Soo long!

Wow, my last post was in what, grade 8 or 9? That feels like a life time ago to me now.
I remember when our English class first heard about this assignment, nobody was interested. Sighs and groans spread across the room in hopes we could get out of it somehow. Nope, there was no way out. Now two years have now passed and it doesn't seem like such a bad idea anymore. Writing helps me think, among other things. Although. I haven't quite decided where I am going to go with this blog yet, so I guess whatever happens happens right? Well, where should I start? Since I have moved to BC our puppy Buddy has died and I no longer play Volleyball. I have continued skating and now dance as well. I love them both. Life is so crazy and stressful here. There are so many decisions to make and things to do. Where will I go to college? Will I even go to college? Where am I going to live? How will I pay for it? What am I going to do when I'm older? Things that have to be decided now, or in the near future. Things that could affect the rest of my life. Well, enough of that non-sense. I have to get back to studying for my exams! Blehh, only five days and they will all be over! Wish me luck!
Until next time :)
-Chance

No comments: