Wednesday, September 10, 2008
My Day Today
Today I had to wake up at 6:30 to get ready for school. As soon as my puppy hears it go off she runs into m room and licks my face to death. Then I get on the bus at 7:39 and get off at about 10-9:00...Thats a really long bus ride! After all that wait i go through all my classes and back onto the bus it is! On my way home I talk with the other people on the bus or listen to music or eat my lunch. Then when I get home I say hello to my mother and take off my jacket and bag and and set my home work on the table. I then sit down on the couch and rest from my busy busy day, turn on the tv and watch some pretty cool shows...I will eat something for a snack and the do my homework with the help from my mom. My annoying brother during this time will have also been at school, playing, asking me to play, bugging me, bugging everyone around me!!! Finally I am done everything and I can just relax and do whatever. My mom usually asks me to do some chores after my relaxing like tidying my room and doing dishes and random stuff like that. I hate it when life goes by so fast and all you have to do is your homework and then all of a sudden you have to go to bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty cool story Chance, except that your homework doesn't usually leave your bag on the floor at the front door, until its time to do LOL!!! Love you babe!!!!
lol that was my mom andd yes it does!! it moves to my room!! haha but seriously...<3
Post a Comment